With Exai’s many web design features, you can design a beautiful website!
We have advanced features of editing background strips to make your website appear more modern, following the latest trends in website development. The basic components of design include: Backgrounds, Exai allows you to edit these components from design mode to widget mode and menu buttons mode. See using the dashboard for more information.
What makes Exai easy to use is the drag and drop functionality where you can drag and drop widgets anywhere on your site. You can edit individual widgets or overall design in design mode.
- See how to drag and drop widgets here in this video tutorial.
- See how to get into design mode to design your site.
1. You can resize a background image to display the size you choose.
The 3 options to change the size are: exact size, fit to width, and fit to height.
2. Text on an image makes your website more modern and is easy to do with Exai.
3. Clean style allows you to copy and paste text from a word document onto your site. It cleans all the properties from the text except for the properties that are inherited from website text. (see website text)
4. Adding a table is useful to display important information on your site. For example, you can use a table to list prices for your product.
5. A side menu is a menu that repeats on the same design structures. (See design structure) You can either place it to the left or right of the page or even add two side menus. A side menu is useful for small businesses that want or need to add lots of pages. You can also create sub menus under the main menu buttons.
All of these features allow for a better design of the website to fit your needs.